- Aussie Coffee - Slightly pungent with a hint of pinion nuts. Toasted malt-like aftertaste.
- COpHEE-Stomach Friendly - (acid reduced )Certified Colombian. Acid reduced.
- Dominican Republic - Smooth, bright and aromatic with medium body.
- Hawaiian Kauai Estate - Fuller body with pronounced floral accents.
- Hawaiian Kona-Extra Fancy - Light to medium body. Crisp taste. U.S. Grown.
- Jamaican Blue Mountain - Certified Wallenford Estate. Finest & rarest.
- Kona Blend - Mild acidity. Fresh nutty taste.
- Puerto Rican - Softly bittersweet with a buttery-creamy body. Mild intensity.
- Rwanda Ingoboka - Perfectly balanced cup with sweet and sour mandarin notes. Medium intensity.