At Just Roasted Coffees, we're often asked about our favorite brewing equipment. Over time, we've accumulated a list. Here are some of our favorites.
- Gift set includes classic Chambord French press and two 12-ounce Pavina double-walled glasses
- Press brews 32 ounces of coffee; retains beans' oils for rich, complex flavor
- Sturdy, chrome-plated brass frame; stainless-steel press mechanism; easy-to-clean glass carafe
- Award-winning glasses made of 2 layers of durable borosilicate glass--keeps drinks insulated
- Glasses are dishwasher- and microwave-safe; all parts of French press are dishwasher-safe
- Material: Copper
- Makes 2 Turkish coffee cups of Turkish coffee
- Dimensions: H 3.0"
- The design is really traditional and elegant.
- Excellent Cezve(Turkish Coffee Pot) ibrik
- The wooden handle is also perfect to prevent itself from getting really hot.
- Sophistication and Old-World Charm Meet in this 12-pc. Demitasse Set
- Service for 4 Includes 4 Stirring Spoons, 4 Saucers, 4 Cups
- Made of White Porcelain
- Hand Wash
- Perfect for Formal Dining, Entertaining
- Saucer: 4.25"D Cup: 1.75"D x 2"H; 2 oz.
Use a porcelain mug - I have found porcelain is the best in terms of allowing the coffee to taste it's best. Because it's not porous, it holds the warmth for longer periods which will help to preserve the flavor. These mugs are also reusable so they're environmentally friendly too! They're easy to find in any store and can even be picked up at a thrift store for pennies.